Sunday 4 March 2012

My Favourite Biscuits by Lord Alfreton Hurg

As the fifth most famous lord in wales, I often enjoy biscuits and other things, like molestation and pygmies. I have often eaten biscuits in my dressing room and tried to decide what my favourite biscuits are. I have decided to tell the world.

Top Biscuits:

1. Lucas Curm's Gingerbread Sasquatch
My friend Lucas makes these biscuits for me, individually. They are only made when he has recently seen sasquatch and when he has sufficient ginger. So, I get one everyday.

2. Oatmeal Square
I make these myself, I get a lot of oatmeal and push it together in a square shape. Then, I bake it for fifteen minutes, at 170 degrees. Then eat them straight from the oven, preferably with a glass of Merlot.

3. Custard Harveys Bristol Cream
 A classic, I know, but with a twist. What I do, is buy a whole packet of custard creams (most basic supermarket varieties will do). Then, I crush them (in a bag, with a hammer). Following this, I add a whole bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream to the bag and shake it all up. Tip the mixture into a large dish and put in the freezer for 2 hours. Take from freezer and break off amounts as desired.

Thanks for reading, I'm off to weld my chairs together. (superchair)
LAH

No comments:

Post a Comment